After my last day yesterday I weighed in this morning at 163.4 lbs. That is a grand total of 17.4 lbs. lost since I started! I'm very proud of myself. And in case some of you are wondering exactly where I got my drops and my info on this I will post the links here to where I got everything. This has been by far the easiest (and most rewarding) diet I have ever done. Now I just have to got for 3 weeks with no sugar or starchy foods. During this "phase" I weigh myself each morning and I am supposed to stay within 2 lbs. of my finish weight. That means I can vary from 161.4 to 165.4 and still be okay during this phase. My goal is to stay the same throughout the holidays so that I can start another round of the diet in January or February depending on convenience. By spring I will hit my goal weight of 140 lbs. (This is my current goal weight and I know that it is still a bit high for someone who is 5' 1'' but I would like to maintain that for a while and then if I want I will try for more).
Okay. Here are all the details.
I bought my Homeopathic HCG here. I used just over 1 bottle for my 3 week diet and I used it just as indicated (6 drops under the tongue, 6 times per day).
I also purchased 2 books to help me with this diet and they can be found here and here. I recommend them both in order to prepare for the diet. It is important to follow exactly the "protocol" in order to get the desired results.
And finally I read "Pounds and Inches" by Dr. Simeon who developed this diet. You can read it online here. Don't get too caught up in the technical stuff but scroll down to where he describes the diet in detail.
I would also suggest you google the HCG diet and check out some research if you want. Overall, I think you will be into this diet for less than $100 and you will surely make up for that in food savings but you might end up having to spend money on a new wardrobe (Boo Hoo)!
Good luck and let me know if you have questions or need help or support with this. And if you would like to join me in January for the diet together. I would love to have some company in this.
1 comment:
Congrats Bean! Can't wait to see you. Need to post some actual pictures!
Post a Comment