Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 26. Last day!!!

Today was my last day on the diet.  It went well.  Still feeling full of energy and with no hunger.  I can still hardly believe it.  I weighed in the same today as yesterday at 163.8 lbs.
I had a melba toast and an apple for breakfast.  For lunch I had shrimp and tomatoes.  I had a melba toast and an orange for my snack and then I had taco beef and more tomatoes for dinner.
I was very excited that James came and "stole" a few tomatoes from my bowl. That makes me feel good that he is seeing me eat these things and he is willing to keep trying them even though I don't think he really likes them.
I also had my last singing class tonight and I'm sad it is over.
Tomorrow I start on a normal diet as far as calories are concerned but I still have to stay away from sugar and starchy foods (bad carbs) for 3 weeks.  This "phase" will be finished December 20th.  During this time I am supposed to weigh myself daily and I cannot go 2 lbs. above or below my final weight (to be determined tomorrow morning).  I am confident that I will do well.
Although I am not going to write everything I eat now I will still try to post occasionally how this phase is going and how hard it is to stay off the crap food now that the drops are out of my system.  I will for sure be posting my final weight tomorrow.

No comments: