Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 7

Official weigh in this morning at 173.8.  That is another 1.2 lbs lost.  I can hardly believe it.  Today was good but long.  Johnny has really been grumpy lately because he is a bit under the weather.  I put him to bed at 12:30 today for his nap and he woke up at 5.  Yes, a 4.5 hour nap!  And he was back to bed at 7.  Poor kid.  I had a test for school today and Brian got home from being out of town.  It is always nice to have him back.
Today I had beef, two medium tomatoes and one grissini for lunch.  I sliced up the tomatoes and put salt, pepper and basil on them.  So yummy!  I had my apple after naptime.  For dinner I made a lemon chicken and spinach soup.  I also had one melba toast (they call it zwieback here) and an orange. 
I must admit that I was a bit hungry this morning for the first time since I started the diet.  I think it was because I had to walk the mile to and from James preschool in the freezing rain with an angry Johnny.  It just stressed me out a bit.  It was a short-lived hunger.
Can't wait to see what the scale says tomorrow morning.  I got a HCG diet cookbook and I am going to try a few of the recipes in it.  They are simple and yet give some variety to the few items I am allowed to eat (using spices mostly).  My soup tonight was a recipe from the book and it turned out nice. 
I decided today to keep one pair of my pants separate (the tightest pair) and I will try them on again after my last day on the diet to see how they are fitting.   Pants never lie.  I can always tell if I'm really losing or gaining by my pants. 

No comments: