Awesome day! I weighed in at 166.0 which means that I have officially lost 15 lbs!!! I have reached my goal and now everything extra is just gravy! Tomorrow is my last day on the drops and then I have to continue the diet for another 3 days after that and then I am done! I'm definitely doing this again in January because it has really been the best diet I have ever done. And with the quickest results. People are constantly stopping me to tell me how good I am looking. It really is noticeable now.
Anyway, today I had an apple and a melba toast for breakfast. I had taco beef over dandelion leaves for lunch. For a snack I had another melba toast and an orange and finally for dinner I had roast beef that I made for the family with some onions that I put in with the roast.
I think that not eating after dinner is going to be a great help for me when I go home for the holidays. I am glad that I thought to make it a habit now rather than try to do it then. Can't wait to see what I lose tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment