I have hit the double digit days. Well drinking more water seems to have worked. I weighed in this morning at 172.0. That is a loss of 1.6 lbs. since yesterday and a week 1 total loss of 9 lbs. Wahoo! I'm very proud of myself. If this trend holds then that will be a total of 27 lbs. lost in 3 weeks. (That would rock)! I would love that to happen but I will be happy with less as well. My initial goal was to lose from 15 to 25 lbs. during this 3 week round so I am already ahead of schedule. Only 6 lbs. left to reach my low-end goal.
Today was a good day. No cravings or hunger. It is officially my 8th day on the VLCD and I can say that I have not had a drop of sugar in 8 days! Seriously. Nothing. Not even a taste! And even more important, I have not had cravings for sugar in 8 days! Actually, the biggest craving I have had so far is for my brussels sprouts that I made for Brian last night. I did not give in because it wasn't really that big of a craving. It was more like a "mmm, that smells good" as I was pulling them out of the oven.
Today I age beef, spinach, 2 mini-grissini and 1 large apple for lunch. For dinner I had chicken and tomatoes (sliced with salt, pepper and basil) 1 melba toast and an orange. I also drank lots of water so that I won't stall like I did for those 2 days last week. The only problem with drinking lots of water is that I have to pee all the darn time. I tried to take a nap with James and I had to keep getting up to go to the bathroom about every 30 minutes. Seriously! Aargh. I suppose it will take a few days for my body (and bladder) to get used to this increased amount of water.
No comments:
Post a Comment