Good day. Love Saturdays. I think my new strategy of extending the food throughout the day worked. This morning I weighed in at 169.0 so I am continuing to lose. This takes my to 12 lbs. so far after 2 weeks. I only have 1 more week left. I am confident that I will make my low goal of 15 lbs. Then I will just have to make sure that I maintain it over the holidays. Good thing my family is full of health nuts and Brian's family has a few too.
Today I started my day with an apple and then had taco beef and tomatoes for lunch. A little later I had my first melba toast. For dinner I made myself egg drop soup with cabbage and 1 egg plus 2 egg whites. It turned out good. I also had my melba toast and then I had my orange a while later. We will see if this new strategy holds for tomorrow as well.
I did very well today considering we went for lunch at Ikea with the kids on our way home from shopping in France. Brian had vegetarian curry rice and the boys both had meatballs with fries. Ikea has awesome meatballs with great gravy. And they had some ice cream for dessert. I had water but wasn't feeling deprived at all. That is what is so great about this diet is that I don't feel deprived or hungry. It is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment