Good day. I took the kids to La Petite Decouverte this morning to play and then on the way home we stayed outside and played until they both started crying from the frigid cold. I cleaned the garage (basically I swept it out since it is pretty much empty) while they played. Then they played play dough while I made their lunch. Then they just ran around playing while I made and ate my lunch. We also made cupcakes after naps and they both also helped me make dinner.
I weighed in at 165.2 today so that is another half pound gone! I started the day with a melba toast and an apple. Then I had taco beef and tomatoes (you would think this combo would get old but I love it!) for lunch. For a snack I had and orange and another melba toast. Then I ended the day with chicken and celery soup. Yummy! I think I will be making a lot of veggie puree soups after this to start my meals because I can make them super low in calorie and yet they are filling. It will keep me from overeating in the end. Tomorrow is my last day on the drops and then I have 3 days of the super low calorie diet and then I am done. I'm interested to see if I get super hungry without the drops. In theory they are supposed to stay in your system for 3 days which is why the low calorie diet continues during those days. I'm hoping that I don't have massive hunger or excessive tiredness or excessive crankiness. I haven't had those so far and I don't want to end with them either. I really have felt good. Oh, and on a side note I walked 2 miles today. It is normal for me to walk 2 to 4 miles a day just because I take James to preschool or go to La Petite Decouverte (1 mile each way and sometimes I do it twice in a day). That doesn't include any other walking or running after kids or other activity that I do. Not too shabby.
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving! I over ate, but not too much and since it was vegetarian at Karen's I don't feel too guilty!
Post a Comment