Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 8

Not much weight lost since yesterday.  I weighed in at 173.6.  That is only .2 lbs. lost.  Oh well.  I'll just keep plugging along and hopefully it will kick back up again tomorrow or the next day.
Today was difficult.  The diet wasn't difficult.  My kids were difficult.  Johnny is sick and James must be too since they were both pretty cranky today.  Luckily I had a church activity tonight so I got to get out of the house for a couple of hours of relaxation (if scrap booking can be called relaxation).  Brian was a life saver.  He cleaned the whole house while I was gone.  And it was a nasty mess.  I must admit.  I just didn't get anything done with 2 whiny kids on my heels all day.
Today I had ground beef mixed with chopped tomatoes for lunch with a melba toast.  I forgot to eat my fruit as I was too busy trying to deal with kids.  I mixed salt, pepper, onion powder, cumin, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and paprika in with my beef (and a bit of water) and it came out like taco meat so it was really yummy.  I will definitely be doing that again soon.
For dinner I tried to do fajita style beef (I cut my steak into strips and seasoned it well) but I accidentally added too much salt (Brian would say this is a common accident I make and he would be correct).  I served it over chopped romaine lettuce but I couldn't quite finish it all.  I had my melba toast and I am eating my orange right now. 
Still no major hunger pains or cravings.  I even went to Migros today and walked right past the chocolate cake without even looking in that direction (probably because Johnny was so cranky I was just trying to get my 3 items and leave).  It is really nice to not be constantly hungry even though I am on a very strict diet.  I'm feeling very lucky that I found this program.  And despite the fact that I didn't loose much today I'm still very motivated and excited to see what I can loose in the next 2 weeks and 2 days that I have left on the program.  Until tomorrow...Good night.

1 comment:

Brittany Roscheck said...

Way to go Becky! I need to just stop eating my junk food. I have Mike hide it, but then I go looking for it! I just found 3 chocolates and ate them...dang!