I stayed exactly the same today. I looked over what I have been doing and I am going to try to increase my water consumption because I have absolutely not cheated at all. Of course, I also read that sometimes there are just a few days like this. Life.
I had a doctors appointment this morning to go over my initial blood tests. Everything looks good and I was given the okay to do my diet (I knew it would be fine as I really feel physically good).
They checked my liver, kidney and thyroid functions and my blood sugar and cholesterol as well.
My cholesterol was 150 with HDL at 43 and LDL at 101. I need to get my HDL up a bit but the LDL is at a good level (although lower is always better).
Of course, this is not as good as my cholesterol was when I got pregnant with James. My total cholesterol was 123 and my LDL was about 80. It rocked. Hopefully, I can get back there over the next few months as I lose my excess fat.
Today I had beef for lunch with spinach a large apple and 1 melba toast. For dinner I had more beef (a different cut and seasoned with ginger and garlic) with 2 medium tomatoes (sliced with salt, pepper and basil) 1 melba toast and I am about to eat my orange.
I am actually surprised and happy that I was able to make it through this week without any lapses since Brian was gone a lot and Johnny (and James at times) was super cranky because he is sick.
Despite the last two days, I am still very motivated and excited to see what the next two weeks holds for me. Tomorrows weigh in will tell me how much I have officially lost during my first 7 days on the VLCD (very low calorie diet). I hope I go down some more. Keeping my fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment