I weighed in this morning at 178.0. That is a 2.6 lb. loss in one day! I'm very motivated because I wasn't hungry yesterday. I did have to think about not eating but not because I was hungry so much as because it is my habit to eat little things here and there throughout the day.
Today was Fast Sunday at our church so I didn't get to eat anything until dinner and it is probably a good thing anyway because we were invited to our friend's home for dinner and she made some awesome Curry Chicken (a Thai recipe) just for us because she knows we love spicy food. It was awesome! We will see if that comes back to bite me tomorrow or not. I tried not to overeat and that was hard because it was so good.
I do feel like I ate a lot less than I would have otherwise so that is a great thing. I also refrained from the brownies that I had made for dessert. I left all the leftovers with my friend as well so there is none here.
Still, I'm kind of surprised that the drops are working so well at keeping my hunger down to nothing. I thought I would be starving but it just hasn't happened so far. I have to say that I am very pleased so far with this diet and I can totally see myself on this for the next 3 weeks.
Of course, Brian is leaving tomorrow for work until Wednesday night so we will see how I feel over the next few days. I'm sure I will make it. The weight loss is very motivating. I can hardly wait till tomorrow to weigh in again.
No comments:
Post a Comment