Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 15

Today was good. I weighed in at 169.8 so I have officially left the 170's behind!  Wahoo!  Had a good day with the kids too.  We played at La Petite Decouverte in the morning and then went to a friend's house after naps. 
Today I had "tacos" for lunch, which means I had lean ground beef seasoned with cumin, cayenne pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and salt and then I put it over 2 medium tomatoes chopped.  It was yummy.  I also had a melba toast and then I ate my apple a couple of hours later.  I have been trying to go easy on the salt today.  I hope it helps tomorrow.
For dinner I made an awesome fennel soup and had moroccan chicken (seasoned with cayenne pepper, cumin, cinnamon and salt).  James did not like my chicken because it was spicy but I liked it a lot.  I also had one melba toast and I'm going to eat an orange while I watch the Biggest Loser with Brian. 
My energy level is still high and I'm still feeling great with no cravings.  I sure hope I can get under 165 by next weekend when I end this diet.  I'm pretty confident that I will.  I also had 3 different people notice that I am looking better.  In fact a few people have specifically commented on my tummy.  I can totally tell a huge difference in the amount of "baby fat" that I have there. It is finally shrinking away!  Love the HCG diet for that.  I really is getting rid of the excess fat and reshaping my body. 

No comments: