Wow what a day! I lost another .2 lbs. which officially beats my goal so I am happy. Today I took the kids out a lot. I took Johnny shopping while James was in school and managed to get enough meals for the next 5 or 6 days (until my diet is over). I also took the kids swimming with my friend Mimi and her 2 kids. The kids really had a ton of fun and were ready for bed when we finally got them home.
Today I had 1 melba toast for breakfast. Then I had taco beef and tomatoes for lunch. I had another melba toast and an apple as a snack before swimming and then I had chicken breast over dandelion leaves for dinner. I didn't get a chance to eat my orange and now that it is after dinner I am forced to forgo the orange until tomorrow.
Just a few days left on the diet and I want to finish strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment