Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 25

Still no cravings today either.  Nor hunger.  I am happy about that.  Had a good day at church.  James was very obedient in nursery so that was good.  And we all came home and had a 3 hour nap!  Those days rock.  I was able to wear a dress today that I haven't worn for a long time!  Yea!  And I can still tell a big difference in all my clothes.  I tried on a few things that were too tight before and they are fitting just great now.  That really tells me that I have been losing.
I weighed in this morning at 163.8 lbs.  Another .2 lbs gone!  I ate an apple for breakfast on the way to church.  I had taco beef and tomatoes and a melba toast for lunch.  I didn't have a snack today because of the nap.  I had shrimp, fennel soup, and orange and a melba toast for dinner.
Tomorrow is the last day and I can't believe how fast it has gone by.  I am hoping to get to 18 lbs. lost by the time it is all over (or 19 if I am lucky).  We will see how much closer I get tomorrow.

No comments: