Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 12

Today was James' 3rd Birthday!  I can;t believe that I have a 3 year old.  He is such a good boy.  I think I expect too much from him sometimes and I need to remind myself that he is only a little boy.
Okay. On to the diet.  Today I weighed in at 171.0.  I lost only .2 lbs. today but it puts my total weight loss at 10 lbs.  I'm very happy.  Only 5 more pounds to go before I hit my lower goal of 15 lbs.
Today I had a fun day with the kids.  James helped me make his birthday cake and then we ordered pizza for his birthday dinner.  He got some "tools" for his birthday.  His favorite thing was his new chain saw probably because it makes a lot of noise.
Personally, I ate beef, tomatoes and melba toast with an apple for lunch and then beef (different cut), tomatoes and melba toast.  I didn't eat my fruit because I had to run to singing class and I just wasn't in the mood when I got home.  I could say that I'm so proud of myself for not eating any of James cake or pizza tonight but then again I didn't really have any desire to have them anyway thanks to the drops.
Can't wait to see what the scale says in the morning.  On another bright side, I can totally tell a difference in that fat tummy that has been hanging around since James.  I really feel like this stuff is eating my fat right off of me.  Love it!

No comments: