Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 5

Wow!  I still can't believe it.  I weighed in this morning at 175.8.  What?  Loving this diet!  I have had no food cravings (not even for that darn torte foret noire sans cerise that I love so much and ate all to regularly).  And I have felt no real hunger pangs.  Mind you I don't feel full (except after eating my meals) but more like just comfortably empty.  Does that make sense?  Anyway, today I ate beef, cabbage, an apple and one grissini for lunch and then I age beef, onions, an orange and one grissini for dinner.  I drank only water and a lot of it because I had my singing class and that makes me thirsty.  The beef and onions I ate tonight were from the roast beef dinner that I made for Brian, the kids and my friend Cati who came and spent the night with her son to watch my kids while I sang.  We dropped Brian off at the airport to fly to France for a couple of days.  Yuck!  Otherwise, I'm a bit afraid to see what the scale says tomorrow as I read in "Pounds and Inches" that if you stray from the diet (like on Sunday evening for my dinner at a friend's house) that it can set you back 3 days on the diet.  We will see what the scale says over the next few days.  Overall, I could not be happier with this diet.  I am truly shocked at how much those drops are helping me.  I am not even tempted to take a taste of the kids food at all.  It is mostly hard to see it go to waste (which tells me I ate their leftovers more than I even noticed).  All in all, I am so excited by this success and I am totally planning on doing another 3 week round in January if anyone wants to join me.  Also, I expected my energy level to be super low but in fact I feel more energetic than usual which tells me even more that the drops are working as they should.  I have needed even less sleep than usual.  Isn't that weird?  I think it is!  Check back tomorrow night for another update.

No comments: