Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 19

Things are still going well.  I weighed in at 167.6 lbs. which means I am only 1.6 lbs. away from my goal!  And with still 5 days to weigh in I'm certain that I will hit it and then some.  Actually, I am only 5 lbs. away from where I was when I got pregnant with Johnny (and 16 lbs. away from where I was when I got pregnant with James).  I am still feeling great and my energy is still up.
Anyway, today I had an apple and melba toast for breakfast.  Then I had taco beef over roquette (dandelion leaves).  I love roquette.  It has a great peppery taste which means it hardly needs dressing of any sort and with the taco beef it needs nothing.  It was yummy!
I had my second melba toast and an orange for a snack instead of late at night because I'm going to start a new rule of no eating after dinner in order to keep myself in check during the holidays.  Then for dinner I had lemony chicken and spinach.  Overall a good day.  I'm still trying to keep my salt at a normal intake so that I don't retain water and I'm still keeping my water above 2 liters a day.  That is all for now.

No comments: