Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 14

Poopy day.  Actually, I feel good but I gained 2 lbs. I weighed in at 172.0 this morning.  I knew it was going to happen.  Basically I really, really, really over salted my soup yesterday but I ate it anyway out of laziness and then I drank about 3 liters of water.  I was so swollen last night that I could barely bend my fingers.  I think I need to lay off the salt on this diet.  I have been using it as a substitute for butter it seems. 
Anyway, I did an "apple day" today as the diet recommends to do when a plateau hits or with weight gain. Basically you eat up to 6 apples and drink as little as possible.  I ate 2 apples and drank very little water (just a few swallows about 5 times today).  I was expecting to feel like crap but instead I felt great.  This HCG stuff has completely fixed my energy problem.  And that is even though Johnny only took a tiny nap and I took the boys swimming for over 3 hours.  I still feel good now and it is almost 11 pm.
All I can say is that I hope that the weight is gone tomorrow.  We will see in the morning. 

No comments: