Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 6

Felt great today!  I weighed in this morning at 175.0 (probably because of Sunday coming back to bite me) and I am very excited because I am still ahead of my "best possible scenario" projection by 1 full pound. 
I stuck exactly to the diet today.  I age chicken (with lemon juice and garlic), spinach, and apple and 1 grissini for lunch and then for dinner I had beef, spinach (yes, I like spinach), an orange and 1 grissini.  Can you see my habit here?  Apple for lunch and orange for dinner?  It works for me.  At this rate I may have to buy a new dress for graduation!  Poor me!
I am still very pleased with the diet.  Now that I have passed the first few days I fell like I have hit a good groove and I don't even have to plan it out.  I just know what to expect and I am prepared so I don't have to worry about not having the necessary food around to eat.  That is one thing that makes this diet so simple.  The food list is really so limited and precise that I know exactly what I will eat and how much and how I will cook it that I don't have to stress about my eating at all.  It is harder to think up stuff for the boys to eat than myself. 
On another awesome note, I can totally feel a difference in my clothes already!  Amazing that after only a few days I can feel that my some of my clothes have lost that uncomfortable tightness that I was feeling.  Overall, awesome day!  Can't wait to see what the scale says tomorrow (or in a week)!

No comments: