Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 24

I thought we got snow yesterday but today was out of control!  It snowed non-stop all day long.  We ended up with about half a foot of snow.  They don't plow here (not that I have ever seen) so all the roads and sidewalks were snowy, icy nightmares.  We went out and played in the snow a bit but mostly stayed inside.  We did walk to the grocery store for a few things but that was the extent of our going out. 
I weighed in this morning at 164.0 lbs.  I have lost 17 lbs. total which makes me feel great!
Today I had an apple and melba toast for breakfast, taco beef and tomatoes for lunch, an orange and melba toast for a snack and then chicken and spinach for dinner.
I was worried that I would feel hungry since this was the first day off the drops but I felt great so I guess they really do stay in the system a few days after.  Only two  more days left!

No comments: