Today I woke up and weighed in at 171.2! Yup! Another .8 lbs. lost. I couldn't be happier.
I had beef, tomatoes, 1 melba toast and an apple for lunch. For dinner I had chicken, 2 cooked onions (stolen from the family's roast pot), 1 melba toast and an orange. Felt good all day. No cravings. Didn't even have a desire for the cake I gave to all the kiddies in nursery for a double birthday week.
James started the day a bit rough and had to leave nursery a couple of times as well as sacrament. Brian spoke and so I had a friend help me with the kids. The house was a disaster today (I had it totally clean Friday night but that quickly got ruined on Saturday). I had a big nap today with James and then played hide and seek with him after Brian and I cleaned the house. The kids also got to see Uncle Trevor and Grandma Shelley. It was a fun way to end Sunday.
And I even watched the Biggest Loser today without eating some sort of crap food. I usually like to eat dessert while watching all the people sweat it out on BL. It is late so I'm going to bed. Can't wait to see what I lose tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment