Monday, December 6, 2010

One week later...

Well, it has been one week since I finished and I have been keeping with the no sugar and no starches quite well.  I have weighed myself each day during this stabilization time and I have been holding steady.  In fact I have lost another pound but not on purpose.  The only rule that I have given myself in addition to the no sugar and not starch is that I do not allow myself to each after dinner. This has not been as hard as I had anticipated (especially since we usually eat late here anyway).  Overall, I am still feeling awesome so the energy is staying with  me which was something I was really hoping would happen. 
So that makes my current weight (as of this morning) 162.6 lbs.  I am getting LOTS of compliments from my friends and even acquaintances as well so that is encouraging. I must admit that I forgot to do a before picture so I can't post one.  Just rest assured that I have lost 2 pant sizes. 
I can hardly wait to restart in January.  I will for sure take a before picture then.  I'll check back in another week to let you know how the stabilization phase is going. 

No comments: