Hi everyone! (All one or two of you who may read this post).
I am officially starting my second round of the Homeopathic HCG Diet. I'm very excited and I can hardly wait to see how it ends up. My current goal is to finish a full round (43 days of drops) so that I can finish my weight loss.
I was worried about gaining back a lot of weight from my last round but I was able to keep most everything off and I have been very proud of myself.
I weighed in today at 168.4 lbs and that will be my official start weight. I hope to get down to 140 lbs (minimum) by the end of this round so that I don't have to do it again later. After I am done with this I plan on starting P90X which I received for Christmas. I want to do this to build up my strength after so much weight loss so that I can become as strong as I will be skinny! It has actually started to get really nice here and I actually saw some early flowers blooming outside my apartment today. I think this will be the perfect time to do this diet as there are no major holidays or anything of any big import during March or the beginning of April.
I have 2 friends who are also starting this diet with me (they shall remain nameless in case you know them) and I'm excited to have someone to celebrate my successes with along the way! Today is day 1 and so it is a loading day. The real diet starts on Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment