Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 3

Today I was shocked to find out that I had lost 2 lbs. already.  Even with everything I ate yesterday during my loading day.  Weird how that happens sometimes.  Anyway, I weighed in at 166.4 lbs. this morning.  I weighed myself 3 times just to make sure it was correct.  Apparently it was because it came up the same each time.
Today I ate strawberries (so glad they are in the stores right now), shrimp and asparagus for lunch.  I had a melba toast and an apple for a snack and then I had ground beef (with my homemade taco seasoning) over chopped tomatoes and a melba toast for dinner.
I'm excited to see what I lose tomorrow morning especially since I lost 2 lbs. on the loading phase.  I'll let you know tomorrow. Oh, and I felt great all day!  I have still had all the increased energy that I felt from the previous time I did this diet in November and so I wasn't surprised to feel good all day long.  I even walked about 3 miles by the time my day was done between taking James to school and picking him up and going to the store and going to the park and everything else.  Not too shabby eh?

No comments: