Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 6

Well, yesterday did not show up on the scale because I weighed in this morning at 163.8 lbs.  Although it wasn't a huge loss it was a loss and that is all that matters to me.  I did awesome on the diet today though.  For lunch I had taco beef over tomatoes and strawberries with 1 Tablespoon of milk and a sprinkle of stevia.  For dinner I had shrimp, asparagus an orange and a piece of melba toast.  I am excited to see how I do on the scale tomorrow.
We also took the kids downtown today to a painting exhibition that is going on where they provide the paints, brushes and canvas and anyone can come and paint.  I loved it and the kids loved it but Brian was too stressed to have any fun.  He was stressed about out kids and the paint.  Oh well.  I'll have to take them again by myself and do another painting session sometime this week.

No comments: