Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 8

Friday caught up with me after all.  I weighed in this morning at 165.8 lbs.  Darn!!  Well, it had better be done. 
I had a good day with the kids.  I had sliced strawberries with milk and a bit of stevia this morning.  I had leftover veal, newly cooked spinach and a melba toast for lunch.  For dinner I had shrimp, asparagus, melba toast and an orange.  Overall, it was a great day.  I was busy all day long.  The only bad thing was that I made up a new stir fry recipe for Brian's dinner tonight and he said it was one of my best.  Darn!!  I'll have to remember it for when I'm on my maintenance diet. I'm glad he liked it considering I didn't get to try it to see if it was any good. 
Well, after a good day like today I'm hoping for a good number tomorrow. 

No comments: