Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 4

Well, today I woke up and gained a couple of pounds.  I guess that the loading days finally caught up with me.  I guess my weight is about a day behind then on the scale.  So tomorrows weight will be from my efforts yesterday and not today.  (I hope)!
I weighed in this morning at 168.0 so I'm not quite up to my start weight but I'm close.  Otherwise the day was good.  I had an apple and melba toast for breakfast.  I had shrimp and asparagus for lunch.  For another snack I had another melba toast and I sliced up my strawberries and put my 1 tablespoon of milk on top with a tiny sprinkle of stevia.  It was divine and I will totally be having it again!  Then I had celery and beef for dinner.  Overall it was a good day.  I took the kids swimming in the morning with some friends and then we had a lazy afternoon because it was yucky weather (it snowed in the morning). 
On the other hand I have decided that I really need to start going to bed by 10:30 but that probably won't happen today since I have a girls night tonight with some friends at the spa.  I will probably get home at 11 or so.  Gotta love a girls night! 

No comments: