Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 18

We had a good day today.  I think that the new strategy of spacing out my food more throughout the day has been paying off.  This morning I weighed in at 168.4 lbs. which is another .6 lbs. gone.  I'm getting closer to my 15 lb. goal every day.
Today I had an apple and melba toast for breakfast then I had beef and tomatoes for lunch.  For dinner I had shrimp and a small amount of fennel soup.  Later I had a melba toast and then I finished off the day with an orange.  I'm excited to see how it goes for tomorrow.  I can hardly believe that I only have a few more days left on this diet.  It has gone by so fast.  I hope that it is as easy without the drops to stay off the sugar and carbs as it has been with the drops.