Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 39

I weighed in today at 151.8 lbs. I am very happy!  I have been  having more and more people ask me about this diet and how to do it since they have watched me change.  I took cookies to my (super old) neighbor tonight and she asked me about them for a friend of hers. 
Anyway, I started out the day really good.  I had beef and tomatoes for lunch and a mango (I had cut it up for the kids and they didn't want it).  I had a MacDo hamburger (with half the bun removed), a huge cookie and some pineapple for dinner.  I'm hoping it doesn't kill me tomorrow but we will see. 
Overall, I'm feeling good.  Except that James is sick with a fever and I even have a little fever (I only checked to get him to let me check and it turned out I had a fever too.   I don't feel sick at all). 

No comments: