The apple day worked! I weighed in this morning at 158.0! I'm very happy to be over this stall. I don't know if it was my period or too much salt or the fact that I didn't stop the drops like you are supposed to during your period.
Anyway, today was a great day. The weather was awesome and so I took the kids out to play until 1:30 before I brought them home for lunch. It was just so nice and they were having so much fun.
I tried a new eating way today and I am excited to see how it translates to the scale. I decided to eat my first meal for breakfast and then I had dinner at 6:30 tonight. I thought it would be hard but it really was easy to go the whole day. I feel like perhaps my body needs something to wake it up in the morning. Today I had beef and tomatoes and strawberries and a melba toast for breakfast. I had no lunch and then I had beef, asparagus, an apple and a melba toast for dinner. I hope it works out well for me. I feel like I have been less hungry and had more energy than usual today so I may stick to this even if it doesn't give a jump start to the scale. I'm still hopeful!
I tried on a bunch of dresses and clothes from my closet this last Sunday and I have been pleasantly surprised by how everything is fitting me. I bought a dress in Utah before coming back and it was too small but I wanted to get into it and I think I am about 5 lbs. away from it now! I will let you all know when I get there.
No comments:
Post a Comment