Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 20

I suppose the apple day worked for me.  I weighed in this morning at 156.0 lbs.  I also did well today so I hope to be in new territory tomorrow.  Today was a busy day.  I helped with the primary activity which went really well.  Then I was supposed to go to a baby shower but the girl had her baby this morning so I went to a movie with some friends instead. 
I had an apple, beef, tomatoes and a melba toast for lunch.  I had shrimp, asparagus, strawberries and another melba toast for dinner.  I found a tea that I really like and I bought a bunch of it.  It is called Yogi Tea and it is the Sweet Mexican Chili flavor.  It is awesome!  It needs nothing added and it tastes great!  It is also organic.  I hope I can find it in the states when I go home. 

No comments: