Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 33

I weighed in this morning at 153.4 lbs. so I gained a bit back with yesterday's eating.  I started out today really well.  I had an apple for breakfast.  I had shrimp and asparagus and a melba toast for lunch.  Unfortunately, I didn't exactly have a great dinner.  I went to a movie with some friends and I had a couple of handfulls of popcorn but then I had a McNugget Happy Meal at MacDo and an apple pie.  This wouldn't be so bad if the apple pie was like the ones that they make in the states (they are baked).  Here they fry them to amazing deliciousness which probably adds a lot of calories but mmmm it was good!
I went and saw the new Matt Damon movie (L'agence in French) and liked it pretty well.  I did have a lady say something nasty to me when I laughed at something that I found funny in the movie.  She didn't think it was appropriate but my friend told her she could move if she wanted to so it was fine. 

No comments: