What a rollercoaster today was! On the bright side I weighed in at 152.8 lbs. this morning which is a new low for me (since having kids). On the not-so-bright side I was not a very nice mommy today. James decided to throw a (rare) HUGE fit at the play place today (over nothing) and so we left and he got himself a spank and time out. After that though, we went to the park and he was just fine. Not sure what set him off but it was crazy and so unlike him. I suppose no kid is immune to throwing a mega fit once or twice a year.
I did okay on my diet today but I was a bit stressed and so I didn't do as well as I would have liked.
I had an apple for breakfast (and a few chips). Then I had beef and spinach for lunch. I had leftover lentil soup over pasta (yes, it was good) for dinner because I couldn't be bothered to make dinner for myself when we got home from this afternoon's park visit. I also had a few bites of some crackers and a bit of some granola bar and a couple of the kids fries that I made them for lunch. Overall, I probably ate a bit too much but oh well. I can't complain cuz I am on the right track overall.
Another annoyance today is that another pair of my pants are just too big now. I'll have to have my sister bring me some clothes from the states when she comes. I should be a size 6 by then!! Not the same as high school but definitely progress!
I think that the kids are really just missing Brian because he has not been home early this week at all and so it is effecting them and me. At least tomorrow is Friday and I am having a girls night out!
1 comment:
Glad to know I'm not the only one who freaks out as a mom sometimes. You are looking good Becky. Soon I'll have to give you the pants that I don't fit into anymore. I am definitely starting to feel a tummy coming on already.
Post a Comment