Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 31

Well today was a good day.  I think that my half apple day worked yesterday since I weighed in at 154.2 lbs. which is my lowest weight so far.  And I did good on my diet today.  I had an apple for breakfast (with herbal tea) and then I had beef and tomatoes and a melba toast for lunch.  I had another apple before dinner and then I had shrimp and asparagus and melba toast for dinner. 
I had a friend come over today which was fun for me.  She wants to learn some more English so I offered to help her out since I just so happen to speak it.  She is also going to be starting the HCG diet this weekend so I will have another friend on it with me.  She claims that she has gained 5 kilos since November but it is hard to see.  She is not someone I would ever call overweight but she said that she only has 1 pair of pants that still fit her so I gave her the stuff.  Of course, fat is all relative anyway.  If we are super skinny then just a bit of fat is a big deal and vice versa.  So who am I to judge? 
Another bright thing (but also annoying) is that my jeans that I bought at Christmas are just too big and so are irritating to wear.  I feel like I have to pull them up constantly and that totally bugs since I generally wear my pants on the tight side (it is just more comfortable and I hate that diaper bum look that loose jeans give) so this is very irritating.  I will simply have to stop wearing them I guess! 

No comments: