Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 17

Great day!  I was down another pound this morning to 157.0 lbs.  I'm only 17 away from my initial goal!  I am feeling good!  I am over halfway from my original starting weight in November.  I started at 181.0 and I am already down to 157.0  That is 24 lbs. since November.  It is really awesome to look back and see so much progress.  I have no doubt that I will hit my goal in plenty of time with this final round of the diet. 
Today I wanted to have my first meal for breakfast but although I got it cooked I didn't have enough time to eat it before running off to do a big of visiting teaching.  I got home at noon and had to reheat it all over again and still didn't get to eat until after I had fed my boys.  C'est la vie d'une mere.
Today I had shrimp, spinach, strawberries and a melba toast for lunch.  I had beef, tomatoes, an apple and a melba toast for dinner.  It was a good day.  We spent the afternoon at the park since these last few days have been awesome weather!  I am really looking forward to lots of spring and summer days spent outside! 
I also decided to rearrange a few things in my house too. 
I took the toy bins and put them into the living room (they had been in my room which I decided was not working for me).  Then I cleaned the whole house to the point that Brian commented on how clean the house was!  I have really been doing good keeping up on things around here and my attitude has been awesome about it.  I read two books that I think have made all the difference.  1. Remembering Wholeness by Carol Tuttle (I actually listened to this one) and 2. You Can Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hay.  I highly recommend them to anyone. 
Anyway, here it to more weight lost tomorrow!  I am so excited to get out of the 150's now!  I may throw myself a party (without food, of course) when I do.  Perhaps a girls night at the spa for next weekend? We will see! I think I will make it by then.