Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 10

What a day!
I worked so hard today and cleaned a lot.  My fingers actually hurt.  I started by mopping my kitchen and entryway.  I mean I flooded them with lots of soapy water and scrubbed them a lot.  Johnny "helped" too.  When that was done I decided to clean the outsides of all the cupboards and the radiators that were super gross. I cleaned the oven and went through all my clothes to organize and get rid of things I don't want anymore.  I also cleaned both bathrooms including the toilet. I also went through a bunch of our storage items and pulled them out so that I could make sure that we start using up all of our supplies before we go home in September. I, of course, made sure that the dishes and laundry were kept up with as well.  I feel like I accomplished a whole bunch!
This morning I weighed in at 163.0 lbs. (Gotta love that time of the month).  I had strawberries for breakfast, beef and tomatoes and melba toast for lunch.  For dinner I had chicken and asparagus and an orange and melba toast. Overall I felt it was a successful day.

No comments: