Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 12

I made it!!  I am officially out of the 160's and into the 150's!  I weighed in this morning at 158.2 lbs. which brings my total loss for round 2 to 10.2 lbs. so far!  I'm very pleased with my progress.  i am averaging about a pound a day since starting the low calorie diet and I am excited to keep it up.  Today was a good day.  I went shopping with my friend (it was just grocery shopping at Aldi but everything is better with friends) then I had the sister missionaries over for a chat.  I made my kids some fish and fruit salad (mangos, strawberries and pears) for lunch.  Strawberries were on sale for more than 50% off and I was so excited about that since they are allowed on my diet and since my kids love them so much.  They are normally CHF1.79 but I got them for just CHF0.79 so I saved a lot.  I bought 8 packs and I'm sure they will be gone within 3 days. 
I also cleaned up the house a bit (I'm doing very well at staying on top of everything this week and I really think it is just a new trend in my life since I have been able to really read what I have wanted since finishing school). 
I took the kids to the park after naps since it was really a nice day and they love it so much.  Brian got to come home at a normal hour and we enjoyed a nice time together as a family.   Overall, it has been a marvelous week!
I had taco beef, a tomato, strawberries and a melba toast for lunch.  For dinner I had shrimp, asperagus, more strawberries and another melba toast.  I'm looking toward the 140's now!  I was 148 lbs. when I got pregnant with James and so I am officially getting rid of the last 10 lbs. of pregnancy weight.  Can't wait to see where I am at tomorrow!

No comments: