Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 38

I weighed in today at 152.4 lbs. which puts me finally at 16 lbs. for this round.  I'm doing better these days on the diet so that of course it helping a lot.  I would really like to lose at least another 5 lbs. before I end since that would put me down to where I was before I got pregnant with James!!!  I'm so close I can "taste" it!
Today I did good on the diet.  I had strawberries for breakfast (and 2 reisen's) and then I had shrimp and asparagus for lunch.  (I know I have this often but asparagus are only in the stores here so often and they have been so yummy lately that I can't help but eat them.  And the shrimp go better than beef or chicken in my opinion).  For dinner I had beef and tomatoes. I also had an apple at the swimming pool this afternoon. 
I had a pretty productive day today.  I spent the morning with a friend and then I spent the afternoon at the pool with the kids.  It was fun and exhausting.  I love going to the pool because the kids have so much fun and then they are beat when we get home. 
The kids have been beat anyway lately because they have not sufficiently adjusted to the time change I think.  And today I was very proud that I had dinner made (a zucchini, onion and gruyeres quiche) before I went to the pool so it was waiting for us when we got home.  Love those days!

No comments: