Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 23

Today is the halfway mark for me!  I can't believe how fast it has gone so far.  I weighed in this morning at 155.2 lbs. so I had a slight loss and with last night's evening out I am happy about it. 
I had a good day despite both of my kids breaking lots of glass today (about 10 minutes apart).  I had an apple for breakfast and then I had beef and asparagus for lunch with a melba toast. I had some strawberries as a snack in the afternoon. For dinner I had taco beef and tomatoes and a melba toast.  I hope to be under 155 tomorrow!  I am getting so much closer to my goal every day.  I can't wait!  The lowest I ever got with Weight Watchers was 147 lbs. and then I got pregnant with James.  I was so close to my goal then but I just didn't quite make it.  I will totally make it this time!  Even my family can see a difference when we talk over skype.

No comments: