I had a great day! I didn't even eat my melba toasts today. I weighed in this morning at 150.0 lbs exactly which isn't a huge loss but it is better than nothing.
I took my kids swimming this afternoon and we had a great time with my friend Harmony and her kids.
I had an apple for breakfast. I had shrimp and asparagus for lunch. I had strawberries as a snack before the pool and then I had beef and tomatoes for dinner.
It was a good day. I even had a bit of a girls morning because I went visiting teaching. Overall, I had lots of fun with the boys and with friends too. It was a good day but I didn't get any cleaning done because we got home from the pool late. I'll have to try a bit harder tomorrow. I'm excited to be slowly inching closer to the 140's!!
No comments:
Post a Comment