Sunday, March 20, 2011
Day 28
I suppose that yesterday didn't totally kill me yet but I'm going to expect it for tomorrow. I was not super good today either. I had an apple and a few chips for lunch and then I headed off for church alone. I had some cookies for a snack because I didn't make it home until 8 pm. I had to take dinner to a friend who just had a baby and then I drove another friend halfway around the lake to her mom's house because she lost her license. I got lost coming home (took a wrong turn) and by the time I got there I didn't want to cook. I had some rice and pork with veggies (Brian and the kids dinner) to finish off the day. Not sure what this is going to do to my weight but I'm hopeful that it won't be too bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment