Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 19

Well I'm not sure what happened but I weighed in at 158.6 lbs. this morning.  No kidding!  Anyway, I'm not sure if I ate way too much salt yesterday or what but I'm doing an apple day today j.i.c. (just in case).  Although, I am still happy to be in the 150's I want it to drop to the 140's asap!  We will see how it goes tomorrow.
I have a sore throat but that is to be expected since James has had a cough all week long. I have been super busy this week and this weekend is no exception.  I have book club tonight (and I actually read the book) and then a primary activity that I am helping with in the morning and then a baby shower (they spell it babyshower in French) tomorrow night too.  Oh, and there is a ward activity after church on Sunday.  I'm afraid I won't get my sleep in day this weekend.  Boo hoo!  Otherwise things are great!  I really think that this morning was a fluke and that tomorrow I will be back on track.  I'll let you know then.
Overall, I ate 4 apples today.  It takes a lot out of you to go to the pool with the kids all afternoon.

No comments: