Well, I weighed in at 160.0 lbs. this morning. Hopefully by tomorrow I will be under that (never to return) mark! Today I had a busy day. We went to La Petite Decouverte this morning to play and it was BITTER cold! I mean my fingers were about to fall off after less than 5 minutes. Johnny was not pleased either as he has not learned how to protect his fingers from the cold inside his pockets as James has.
I had shrimp, strawberries, melba toast and tomatoes for lunch (I even got James to chomp down on some tomatoes by telling him that they are good for his testis)! For dinner I had ground beef, asperagus, an orange and a melba toast. It was a good day overall.
Me and the boys made cookies this morning and then shared them with our neighbors, friends and even the Jehova's Witnesses who came by. The kids really love pouring all the ingredients in and then mixing it all up. They also like tasting as much as I allow. We made chocolate, chocolate chip cookies. Brian said they were great! I also went through the boys clothes and shoes and my shoes and clothes and put aside 6 bags of stuff for my friend to take home to Ethiopia when she moves next month. She is planning on giving a whole bunch of stuff away to people who need it. I'm glad these things are going to help others out. And it is nice to get a bunch of stuff out of my house too since we will be leaving in less than 6 months too.
I am so excited to be in the 150's!
No comments:
Post a Comment