I weighed in this morning at 151.4 which puts me at 17 lbs. total so far. I am so close to the 140's!
I started out the day well. I had beef and tomatoes for lunch. Then I had a few bites of Johnny's spaghetti and a cookie. I did good after that until Brian ordered pizza. I had 4 pieces! Oops. And a cookie. We will see how I turn out tomorrow.
Today was a bit difficult. We are all sick except for Johnny. Brian went to work anyway which left me with Johnny who wanted to play and have fun and James who cried and threw a fit if I walked away from him. He also didn't want Johnny around him. Let's just say that we have all had better days but I handled it well I think and I didn't lose my cool even once.
James woke up from his nap feeling a tiny bit better and he asked to go to the park so we did for just a little while. I hope this means he is on the mend and that tomorrow he will be all better. It is supposed to be a beautiful day here tomorrow so I would like to take advantage of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment