What is it about weekends? Oh well. I weighed in this morning at 154.6 lbs! Oops. I didn't do any better today either (well not much anyway). I had popcorn for breakfast. I had some candies too that Brian had bought yesterday. I had beef and tomatoes and mango for lunch. I had 4 chocolate granola bars. I had rice and stir fry for dinner and a few chocolates thrown in during the day. I'll be back at it tomorrow! I'm just hoping to get to 150 by the end of this week when I finish!
Otherwise it was a good day. We spent the whole day (except for naps) at two parks that aren't too close to the house and it was fun for the kids. James is mostly better but poor Johnny is still sick and had a hard time sleeping for his nap. He ended up sleeping on Brian's chest for a couple of hours. It felt like a Saturday since we didn't have church. I'm not ready for tomorrow to be Monday but it means that my sister will be here soon! 8 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment